Friday, January 2, 2015

What is your bigger picture?

One of my favourite things about the new year is the opportunity to start with a fresh slate.
I have a number of dreams and goals in mind for 2015 and have dedicated some quality time in the last couple of days to mapping out my vision of how I will achieve those dreams.

It started today with 31 days of hot yoga, at my favourite studio, Oxygen.

What dreams have you set for 2015?

Here is a some inspiration from a book I read recently titled "What I Know For Sure" by Oprah Winfrey.

"You are the only person alive who can see your bigger picture  - and even you can't see it all. The truth is that as much as you plan, and dream, and move forward in your life, you must remember you are acting in conjunction with the flow and energy of the universe.

Move in the direction of your goal with all the force and verve you can muster - and then let go, releasing your plan to the Power's that's bigger than yourself and allow your dream to unfold as its own masterpiece.

Dream big - very big. Work hard - very hard. And after all you've done all you can, fully surrender to the Power?"

And do not forget, with every ounce of your being, believe that you will achieve your dreams. After all, the belief in yourself is the single most important step in making your dreams a reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment