Thursday, January 1, 2015

A fresh start

How lucky are we? The start of another new year is upon us. I hope that you approach the start of this year with great promise, a clean slate and a heart full of love.

For me 2014 was a year of immense spiritual growth, realizing my potential and recognizing some of the gifts that I want to share with the universe. I hope that you invest the time today to reflect on what lessons you are going to leave in 2014, and what learning you choose to bring with you into 2015.

I had a burning ceremony yesterday for a letter including all the things I want to leave in 2014 (Bye Felicia). To me, there is something so freeing (and final) about watching fire absorb your words. If you've never released through this process, I would strongly recommend it.

Free yourself, dust off those wings and create space for pure and divine love to enter into your life, you deserve it!

Happy fresh new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment