Thursday, January 8, 2015

F Everyone!

Today I'm on day 26 of Gabrielle Bernstein's May Cause Miracles. Titled, F Everyone! This has been  my favourite day to date.

I believe so deeply in the power of forgiveness and how it can transform your life. I have forgiven some pretty influential people in my life, one person in particular, which has created a clean slate for all new relationships that form in my life. 

I can confidently say that the power to forgive has truly transformed who I am as a person. 

Today I leave you with Gabby's wisdom:

"Forgiveness reminds me that we are one. Each time I have a false attack thought toward someone, I will choose to forgive the thought and remember that we are one. In turn, I forgive myself. 

I could see peace instead of this"

If we are to truly enjoy our relationships, we must respect them through the miraculous act of forgiveness.


No comments:

Post a Comment