Saturday, April 18, 2015

Can I make your day?

Never underestimate your ability to make someone else's day, with words spoken from the heart.

I have been practicing yoga for years and in the last year a form of infrared power core yoga. Through a dedication to the practice my technique and postures have grown class by class. For me, the yoga studio is a space to focus on myself for one hour of the day. To rid the mind of any comparison and and strive to give my personal best each class.

This past week I was in an early morning session getting my yoga groove on and our lovely instructor complemented me on my beautiful form and perfect positioning, a few times. These kinds words from her truly made my day. Yoga is something that I have worked so hard to improve at and to hear the instruction share these beautiful words at 5:45am was the best start to my day.

We are all united, we are all the same, we are one. Share the love and you may just make someones day. Namaste ✌


No comments:

Post a Comment